The BBQ01SS Santa Maria grill also called Argentine grill is made entirely of 304 stainless steel to guarantee its performance. Includes a top lid when closed captures more heat and creates a roasting environment. Ideal for slow cooking or food smoking.
FULLY FEATURED PRODUCT INCLUDES
- Secondary grate
- Interchangeable griddle
- Shovel and coal rake
- UV and water resistant cover
- FREE SHIPPING contiguous US.
- Partially assembled
It provides 3 different grilling areas: a main grate with a height adjustable system, a secondary grate and griddle where you can cook your favorite vegetables. Putting all these together, you will get a total of 836 square inches of grilling space. The firebox gaucho style brasero allows you to light up the charcoal quicker and with less effort. It maintains your fire lit and away from the food. You can use
wood charcoal or firewood based on your preference to grill like a gaucho. Slow cook some short ribs for 4 hours, some argentine sausage or chorizo or smoke a fish on the main grate while cooking some potatoes on the secondary grate . Bottom and right wall are covered with firebricks which extends the product durability but also helps spread the heat evenly. Also includes a bottle opener, UV resistant cover, 304 stainless steel shovel and coal rake, 4 swivel casters (2 with brake). 5 years limited warranty.
- 836 sq. in. of TOTAL grilling area
- Main grilling area 35'' x 19''
- ALL made of 304 Stainless Steel
- Height adjustable grates to regulate grilling temperature
- Round grates for optimal grilling and easy clean up
- Firebox gaucho style brasero lights up charcoal or firewood quicker
- Firebrick bottom, minimizes heat transmission to outside wall and extends product durability
- Water drain system avoids bottom water accumulation
- Side table attached for extra cooking space
- 4 Swivel casters improves mobility
- Bottle opener
- EAN: 7798325353293