Extremely portable, the Huapi Collapsible Fire Pit Grill easily moves from your backyard, to the tailgate or campsite. With its included grill grate, plancha and traditional asado iron cross you can sear, sizzle and slow cook over real fire while the family gathers around glowing fire.
The Huapi 70 are fabricated from durable 1/8” powder-coated steel to withstand high heat and repel corrosion. The collapsible fire pit/grill is easily assembled without the need for hardware or tools, and can be stored flat when not in use. Shipped with two half grill grates, the Huapi quickly transitions from firepit to grill. Each grill grate includes a grooved channel that fits snuggly on top of the pit to keep the grates in place while allowing them to slide back and forth across the pit. Add an optional iron asado cross to turn the Huapi into a traditional asado-style pit for grilling large cuts low-and-slow.
Available in two sizes, the Huapi line offers maximum versatility for a portable, outdoor firepit and grill. Available sizes include:
Huapi 70: Measures 23 inches wide by 15.7 inches deep and weighs 67 pounds with 361 square inches of total grilling surface
- Huapi 70: Includes 2 half grill grates, an iron cross, shovel, poker and cover
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Requiring no hardware to assemble, the Huapi features laser cut tabs that simply slide together to assemble the fire pit/grill.
- COLLAPSIBLE FIRE PIT: The Huapi can be easily disassembled for flat storage or transport.
- VENTILATED FIRE PIT: With laser-cut ventilation throughout the body of the Huapi, airflow to the fire remains consistent when in use.
- VERSATILE HALF GRILL GRATES: The split half grates combine to provide an additional grilling surface, and grooves on the underside of the grates keep it in place while allowing it to slide across the pit.